Julz from BIKINIVISTA at the lighthouse in Byron Bay
We’ve been busy here at Posse HQ, finding some incredible people to share their favourite places on earth with you. When we came across Julz from travel blog, BIKINIVISTA, we knew she’d be a total expert on the places to go in Byron Bay NSW- her hometown!
I am an events producer and freelance travel writer. I started Bikinivista whist in Jamacia last year. Its a fun way to plan holidays and of course find the perfect bikini for every destination!
What are the top 8 places in Byron Bay that have made it to your Posse street?
1) Art Park - great little gallery space with a every changing exhibition of international artists
2) Pompidou - great selection of brands including ‘sass and bide’ and ‘allthatremainslove’
3) Raes on Wategos - stay or just play. The most beautiful and luxurious location on Wategos beach
4) Harvest - just a short drive from town to a beautiful homestead style restaurant. Great brunch, lunch or dinner and homemade bakery treats
6) The Balcony - share a cheese platter with your lover!
7) The Roadhouse – good looking lovely staff, great atmosphere and fantastic coffee. Stay tuned they have plans to turn it into a whiskey bar at night very soon!
8) Heart & Halo – the healthiest & one of the cheapest options in town
What do you like about Posse?
I love sharing travel treasures and it is always inspiring hearing others. The trouble is, I always want to be on holidays! Chase the sun! x
Live BIKINIVISTA’s dreamy lifestyle vicariously through her blog, and stay updated on her top picks around the globe by following her on Posse. And if you’re a lucky duck arriving for Bluesfest, download our iPhone app and we’ll direct you to more awesome places like these ones!