The guys from daily travel newsletter everydaydreamholiday.com know a thing or two about the best places on earth. If you take a look at their daily destinations (we’re warning you, it’s addictive!) you’ll come across incredible stories and tips from their visits to places like Oman, Christchurch, Cancun and Japan. There is even an article titled ‘Toasting Marshmallows Over Lava’.
We begged them to share their favourite places in some great cities of the world, and Brisbane, we’re starting with you!
Here’s their top 8:
1. Cirque: The omelette special here changes regularly – whatever it is, just order that!
2.Harveys: A Monday morning ritual – cooked breakfast and at least two skinny
3.Riverbend Books: Cafe, Bookstore, Bulimba: You are doing it right (especially if you
head here via Citycat ferry).
4. Guzman y Gomez: The hot new home of fresh, fab, top value mexican food.
5. Olive Home: An amazing range of quirky giftware, homeware, and clothes – I did all
my Christmas shopping here last year.
6. Stamford Plaza: My favourite hotel, overlooking the Story Bridge and Brisbane
7. New Farm Deli: Combination of fresh and boutique foods (and coffee) perfect
walking distance to New Farm Park.
8. Campos Coffee, Fortitude Valley: I spent two years drinking terrible coffee in London, and all I used to dream about was coming home and having a Campos coffee.
Chris & Jacob will be spilling the beans on more incredible places around the world so if you’re looking for cool streets to follow on Posse, follow this one!