2. Use of the Kelvin Instagram filter is strictly forbidden
3. If there is fried chicken on the menu, the fried chicken must be ordered.
Here’s their ultimate street for the gluttonous hipster:
1. Frankie’s Pizza- great for an after work drink or a pizza date night, and who doesn’t want to live their dreams as a pinball champ?
2. Kitchen by Mike- We love Kitchen by Mike for serving up bright, hearty and fresh dishes in a welcoming, large warehouse space.
3. Blind Barber- Have a drink at Blind Barber, our favourite bar in New York, and have a private party in their vintage living room out back.
4. Reuben Hills- Nothing beats listening to Reuben Hills’ soundtrack while enjoying a not reuben sandwich and a salted caramel milkshake.
5. Opening Ceremony- Rounding out our street is Opening Ceremony in SoHo, two storeys of retail therapy heaven which will bring a smile to even the most non-expressive hipster’s face.
6. Cafe Gitane- Cafe Gitane’s deceptively simple avocado toast in Nolita is the perfect dish for celebrity watching.
As for why they are Posse fans: