1. Ms Cupcake- Ignore the chains, and head to funky Brixton Market for the best cupcakes in Europe.
2. The Prince Charles Cinema- If not the cheapest cinema in London, then definitely the coolest. Tarantino dreamt of having his films shown here– movies start at £4.50 (from £1.50 for members)
3. Marylebone Farmer’s Market- Best markets, barely yelling distance of Oxford Street, where you’ll find fresh fruit and vegetables, bright, seasonal flowers, the best tomato chutney we’ve ever tasted and delightful home-cooked food.
4. ATELIER Abigail Ahern- One of many fabulous boutiques and high street shops wedged onto Upper Street in the Angel, Islington.
5. Borough Market- Surely most tourists will check out the extraordinary offerings
6. The Savoy Hotel- The best bar, recently been refurbished and a dazzlingly luxurious spot to enjoy a drink of any sort (especially the sumptuously dark Beaufort Bar).
7. TATE Modern- The best place to relax, a gin and tonic looking down over the Thames, watching the boats slide by as they have done for centuries, removing the holiday stress before you take a deep breath and step back into the crazy London crowds.
So why should the rest of the travel world start using Posse?
Having spoken to local guides all around the world, we’ve managed to pick up one or two tips and recommendations from the people who know best – you! Sharing them via Posse enables you to get all of your friends’ best tips and recommendations of the places they love, all in one place. And while you’re there, make sure you sign up and start sharing your local recommendations and tips. You never know – some businesses may even roll out the red carpet and offer a special treat!